1.2

I placed an order on July 31st and never received it.I got a tracking number that never worked.

I messaged them and they said there was a printing issue with my t-shirt and a new one would be reprinted and sent in max 7 days with a new tracking number. 8 days after no news so I messaged them again. The person who replied gave me my old and non-functional tracking number and basically told me to wait. I replied explaining the situation and they said they were sorry for the confusion and that my order would be shipped in 3-5 days.

At that point I was like "really?" and replied asking them if I really had to wait 5 more days additionally to the 8 other days I already waited. They ignored my message. I messaged them again after the 5 days had passed, asking for a refund or I would open a paypal dispute. They ignored my message again.

I opened a dispute and they also ignored it.

Waiting to escalate it to a claim and get my money back.They are just downright scammers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Threadmeup. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Threadmeup.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Threadmeup to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Threadmeup?

Comments